Things that have inspired me today…
- The veggie/fruit creations posted on Stacy Julian's blog.
- Ordered some new fonts from Donna Downey. I absolutely love her handwriting and have already used one of the fonts in my layout about Pedro (see post below).
- Pedro's too new to leave by himself all night, so we planned a date night at home. We're getting southwestern rolls and a fajita from Chili’s. Picked up two movies: Hitch (which we’ve seen and absolutely loved) and Pan’s Labyrinth (brand new; haven’t seen it but heard it was good). Have I mentioned how much I love movies?
- While picking out the movies, I picked up three new books to read: Eragon (a book a movie of the same name is based on; I heard the book was better); The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles) (never heard of it, but looked interesting); and Twilight (read about it on Jessica Sprague's blog). Yes they are all children/teen books. I kind of prefer that. Have I mentioned how much I love books?
- Target. Just overall inspiring and great place to get away to during my lunch break.
- Claudine Hellmuth’s collage techniques. I want to get her books and dvds to learn the fascinating techniques she uses. She takes collages to a whole other level!