I’m working on an album 25 Days of Christmas to record Christmas memories from each day of December (inspired by Ali Edwards’ album which can be found here). Super excited…bought lots of goodies to make it, including:
- Clearly Heavy Overlays from Hambly (to make the album covers)
- Red Graph Overlay from Hambly
- Scalloped Notecards from Jenni Bowlin
- Printed Tickets from Jenni Bowlin
- Undressed Holiday Chipboard from BasicGrey
…in addition to my own supplies. I encourage you to check out Ali’s blog to see her album and the supplies she used.
I also purchased supplies for our Christmas cards. Love this paper from Making Memories. I’m making a card from my Giving Well (In 2 Hours or Less) class from Big Picture Scrapbooking. I’ll post the final layout when I’m finished. The paper goes great with the red envelopes I bought from Paper Source.
Here’s another teaser from my Christmas brag book that is yours for only $35!