10 things that I'm enjoying right now:
1. chai tea. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
2. I'm reorganizing my craft room, so flickr is always an inspiration. Just a few of my recent faves.
3. dollhouses. I have one that was never finished, and it is on my list of goals for 2010.
4. blythe dolls. I love seeing how women style them. it's like barbie but for grown ups.
5. totally enjoying my les petit doll beginner class from Suzi Blu. totally behind on it as well, but that's okay. i <heart> drawing. Here's the beginning of my petit doll. Can you see I was inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland that is coming out in March?
7. winter white. heavenly.
8. all things kawaii (japanese for *cute*).
9. fabric poms. I'm going to make some for my craft studio.
10. cupcakes. yum.