I'm typing this as we watch the Bama/Texas game. Roll Tide. (My husband's family is huge Bama fans. Huge.)
Here's some things that make me happy this week.
1. Totally into the Legend of the Seeker TV series right now. I've been watching it online through Netflix. Really cool show, if you are into Eragon, LOTR -type shows. Plus the main actor is total eye candy.
2. Ronda Palazzari has a great tutorial
from November '09 on the Cocoa Daisy forums. Love the layering
techniques using mists, paint, stamps, rub-ons, and stitching. Can't
wait to try this on some layouts.
4. This layout from Ingvold Bolme makes me swoon. Gorgeous!
5. Dresses made out of duct tape.
7. Bakerella's creations make me squeal with delight. I would love to make treats like this, but I really don't have the patience for it.
8. pretty embellishments.
9. carolina herrara's new line really inspires me.
10. I've really enjoyed reading the blog Art Cupboard by Diana Martin. Lots of inspiration.