This week’s product spotlight is Pink Paislee’s Hocus Pocus collection. Perfect for Halloween layouts, cards, and projects, this line has a great vintage feel. I absolutely love it!
Hocus Pocus Theme Set – $5.50
(5) 12×12 sheets of double-sided patterned cardstock paper and (1) 12×12 die-cut cardstock paper
Hocus Pocus Glitter Elements – $3.50
(1) 4×12 sheet of glitter element stickers
Hocus Pocus Canvas Borders – $4.00
(1) 4×12 sheet of canvas border stickers
Blackberry Chip Letters – $5.00
(2) 6×12 sheets of distressed self-adhesive chipboard letters, numbers, and punctuation
Hocus Pocus Flip Notes – $4.00
(18) sheets of 3.5×5 die-cut journaling notes; three of each 6 designs
Hocus Pocus 6×6 Paper Pad – $5.00
(30) sheets of 6×6 single-sided cardstock in ten different designs
Hocus Pocus Doodads – $5.00
(4) layered die-cut, felt embellishments
Hocus Pocus Badges – $4.00
(6) 1-inch circle self-adhesive flair badges
Hocus Pocus Press Ons – $3.00
(1) 6×6 sheet of colored decorative rub-ons
Hocus Pocus Album – $7.00
Faux wood 5.75×5.75 mini chipboard album with eight inner chipboard pages and binder ring
What a cute, I mean “spooky” collection!
If you want to order something, email me at christysheffield51207 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I will send you an invoice via PayPal and order your items as soon as payment is received.
And, you can also save by ordering the entire collection for $41.00 (save 10%)!